These committees will be created on an as-needed basis according to global geographic needs (eg, APAC, Central/South America).
The eCADEMY Committee is appointed and charged with responsibilities associated with planning quality e-Learning programs (e.g. webinars and Ask the Expert discussion forums), faculty recruitment, assisting faculty with PowerPoint decks, cadence planning for webinars and satisfaction of MAPS members. The Committee shall perform needs assessments, plan, develop, guide implementation, and evaluate e-learning programs, to include (but is not limited to) Learning solutions and/or programs consistent with the MAPS mission, strategic plan, and/or direction provided by the MAPS Executive Leadership Committee (ELC).
Specific responsibilities for the eCADEMY Committee include:
- Develop a standard approach and criteria for webinars (timing, agenda, amount of interaction, minimized marketing, etc.)
- Develop a robust series of webinars for MAPS members
- Solicit and approve webinars for the MAPS 2018 planning
- Solicit experts to provide content for MAPS relevant content for Webinars
- Help grow the MAPS membership
- Review the data from recent surveys and solicit member input to ensure a vigorous delivery of value items.
Resources & News
The Educational Resources and News Committee is responsible for the identification of materials of relevance to Medical Affairs professionals that can be
- Posted in the MAPS Vault
- Distributed to members
- Made publicly available
- Become the basis for an eCADEMY webinar
This committee will also be responsible for the ongoing review of the resources on the website, and recommend deletions/changes/updates to dovetail with changes in the Medical Affairs/life sciences environment. This committee will liaise with MAPS Director of Member Engagement, who is responsible for vetting materials for posting or distribution, and acquiring permission, as needed, to utilize said materials. This committee will also liaise with the eCADEMY Committee regarding topics for educational webinars.