MAPS Partner Circle
The Leadership of MAPS believes strongly in the relationship between Solution Providers and Industry to ensure we meet the challenges that Medical Affairs organizations face across the globe. As we roll out our upcoming initiatives and expanded service offerings, MAPS will look to Solution Providers as true partners in meeting the needs of their Industry counterparts.
To this end, we have launched the MAPS Partner Circle to help accomplish the goals and vision of our non-profit Society. This annual program will provide our contributing Solution Provider partners with access to MAPS Leadership, faculty and key decision makers and thought leaders in Medical Affairs. In exchange for your leadership and support of MAPS’ initiatives and the Medical Affairs profession, we provide a variety of benefits based on your contribution level.
For more information on the MAPS Partner Circle, to set up a time to speak with MAPS Leadership regarding the program, or to sign up, please contact Pedro Campa, Corporate Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We realize that sometimes budgets are already outlined and/or spent by the time new initiatives such as this roll out. MAPS is able to accept in-kind donations to cover a percentage of MAPS Partner Circle fees. MAPS accepts in-kind donations for such services as:
- Meeting planning and onsite logistics support
- Editorial services
- PowerPoint slide design and formatting
- Copy writing
- Production services
- Webcasting support
- Graphic design
- Website and mobile app development
- Project management support
To discuss in-kind donations for the MAPS Partner Circle, please contact Pedro Campa at email@example.com.
Quarterly Payment Plan
MAPS Partner Circle dues are paid quarterly with 25% of fees due at the time of inception, and the remaining amounts due in 25% increments at the beginning of each subsequent quarter. To discuss alternate payment plans to meet your forecasting needs, please contact Pedro Campa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solution Provider Advisory Council
MAPS Partner Circle members contributing at the Premier or Leading Partner level are invited to join our Solution Provider Advisory Council. Partners will have extended access to MAPS Leadership, faculty and key decision makers and thought leaders in Medical Affairs as we plan and implement ongoing and future initiatives.
- To share ideas and best practices to further initiatives that meet the remit of MAPS for its membership, and add to the growth of the organization
- MAPS Partner Circle members contributing at the Premier or Leading Partner level
- Limited to one (1) member per company
- Vice President level or above
- At least 7 years of experience in the Medical Affairs space
- Solution Provider Advisory Council will have a Chair and Co-chair selected by the MAPS Board of Directors
Frequency of Meetings
- Quarterly Web-conferences (90 minutes in duration) beginning Q3 2017
- One live meeting (3 hours duration) at the MAPS Annual Meeting, unless otherwise specified
Relationship With MAPS Leadership
- Council members will liaise directly with MAPS Executive Director on a regular basis, with ongoing discussion board available for interim discussions and idea sharing with additional MAPS Leadership
- Quarterly meetings to be attended by MAPS Board of Directors, President, and other Leadership as appropriate (e.g. Executive Leadership Committee members, other Committee Chairs/Co-Chairs)
- Council members are encouraged to submit topics and/or proposals for quarterly meetings in advance of the meetings
- Council members serve a term of 1-year starting at their inception into the MAPS Partner Circle, or a term of 1-year start at the time of renewing their participation in the MAPS Partner Circle
For more information on the Solution Provider Advisory Council or the MAPS Partner Circle, or to set up a time to speak with MAPS Leadership, please contact Pedro Campa, Corporate Relations Manager, at email@example.com.