Building Capabilities for a Future Proof Medical Department
July 31, 2019
The Value of Medical is in identifying data gaps, generating the data and sharing the data effectively in a context of business, stakeholder needs, compliance and human resources to improve patient outcomes.
MAPS and McKinsey & Company present an eCademy Panel Discussion: Building Capabilities for a Future Proof Medical Department. During this Webinar discussion, our panel covers such topics as:
- Why is capability building important to you?
- What are your views on where we are today vs. where we need to be in the future?
- What are the obstacles to building capabilities more quickly? What behaviors and mindsets need to change besides just learning the knowledge?
- Why is capability building important to MAPS, and what is MAPS doing going forward?
- How can we address capability gaps as MA professionals and leaders within our own organizations?
Not a member? CLICK HERE to sign up and become a member to get access to this and other upcoming Webinars, and over 50 available on-demand webinars.