Not just a one-time event, MAPS is an ongoing, active Community FOR Medical Affairs BY Medical Affairs
MAPS’ momentum is quickly spreading throughout the EMEA Region. Join us in Amsterdam to see why everyone is so passionate about this organization.
JOIN OVER 250 OF YOUR PEERS AND FELLOW LEADERS IN AMSTERDAM AT THE LARGEST GATHERING OF MEDICAL AFFAIRS PROFESSIONALS IN THE REGION.
COME SEE WHY EVERYONE IS SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL:
- Medical Affairs Governance and Ethics & Compliance in the Evolving Healthcare Landscape – Collaborating and Leading by Example
- Stakeholder Expectations and Collaboration in the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- Building Capabilities for a Future Proof Medical Department
- Removing Our Barriers and Unlocking Medical’s Full Potential
A Dedicated Program for MSLs & MSL Managers, on Sunday, 6 October from 12:00-18:00, including Sessions on:
- MSL Generated Insights
- Digital Innovation and the MSL
- Right Sizing – Right Time, Right Place, Right Impact
- MSL Value Demonstrations
Interactive Workshops With Actionable Insights & Tools:
- Understanding the Value and Impact of Strategic Imperatives
- Patient Advocacy & Pharma Companies: How Can Medical Affairs Help Build Effective Collaboration?
- Struggling to Measure the Value of Medical affairs? Ask Your Customers…
- 3-2-1 Lift off! Targeting Medical Launch Excellence – Best Practices for Medical Affairs
- Medical Affairs Strategies for Real-world Evidence Generation
- Medically Contextualized AI and ML Solutions to Help Drive Meaningful Outcomes in Medical Affairs
- Understanding and Evolving your Therapeutic Universe – Real time Evidence-based Engagement
- And many more – click the Agenda tab for full details
See what our leaders/past speakers are saying about MAPS
Check Out Highlights from this Year's Meeting!
Baris Ugur and Jorge Fragoso, Sanofi, on the Value of Networking at MAPS EMEA
Iris Loew Friedrich, UCB, & Michael Fronstin, Kantar Health, on True Medical Leadership at MAPS EMEA
Meetings can be fun too – and we raise the bar each year. Always filled to capacity, our popular networking events will provide an opportunity to mingle with MA leaders in fun, informal settings – meet new colleagues who all share your passion for advancing Medical excellence. We have 2 networking events in Amsterdam this year, including an opening night reception with live music canal-side on Sunday evening, and a special offsite event in the heart of Amsterdam with entertainment on Monday evening!
DEDICATED MSL PROGRAM
Our dedicated program on Sunday from 12:00-18:00 is designed for MSLs and MSL managers, will provide you with tools and insights from leading field based medical professionals. Register for just the MSL program at a special rate, or stay for the full conference and experience the next level of cross-function collaboration that we pride ourselves on.