WEDNESDAY, November 6, 2019 11:00 EDT / 17:00 CEST OPEN ACCESS - THIS WEBINAR IS AVAILABLE TO THE ENTIRE MA COMMUNITY - MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
OPEN ACCESS – THIS WEBINAR IS AVAILABLE TO THE ENTIRE MA COMMUNITY – MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ALIKE.
- A Look at Customer Experiences Inside and Outside of the Industry and What Does It Mean for Medical Affairs?
- What does Omnichannel mean?
- Exploring the Vast Number of Omnichannel Experiences Available Today
- Discovering Ways to Deeply Understand your Customers
- Learning How to Create New Experiences Using Self-Service, Bots and Augmented Reality
At the conclusion of this session, participants should better understand digital trends seen within Medical Affairs today as well as be aware of why HCP expectations are changing and how to evolve with them to provide better customer experiences.
Medical Affairs Professionals in all areas such as:
- Medical/scientific communications
- Medical information
- Knowledge management
- Medical strategy
- Medical transformation
- Medical IT
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Mary Alice Dwyer, PharmD
MAPS Executive Leadership Committee Member
Principal/Consultant, Medical Innovation and Insights, and Fmr. VP, Global Medical Excellence, AstraZeneca
AVP, Customer Success
RegisterRegister Today - It's Free!
Medical Affairs Professional Societyinfo@medicalaffairs.org