|Focus Areas||ELC Lead|
|Medical Strategy/Value of Medical Affairs||Peter Piliero and Therese McCall|
|Medical Communications (Insights/Scientific Communication Platform)||Robert Matheis|
|Medical Communications (Publications/Med Info/Congress Planning||Tricia Gooljarsingh|
|Capabilities/Career||Danie du Plessis|
|Field Based Medical||Robin Winter-Sperry|
|Patient Centricity||Mary Alice Dwyer|
|Data Generation and HEOR Other||Gail Cawkwell and Omar Dabbous|
|Medical Device||John Pracyk|
MAPS Focus Area Working Groups
As part of MAPS’ mission to elevate excellence in Medical Affairs, our leadership has devised strategic Focus Areas around which we are developing our global strategic plan for ongoing and new MAPS initiatives.
We are currently looking to form Expert Working Groups for each of these Focus Areas, which will inform and support our ELC Focus Area leads on the further development and implementation of our strategic plan.
Currently, we have 10 Focus Areas (outlined in the table below). If you are a subject matter expert with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in any of these focus areas, we invite you to apply for a Working Group.
Why apply to serve on a Focus Area Working Group?
- Be a Leader: Opportunity to showcase your expertise and develop learning initiatives and programs for the betterment of Medical Affairs professionals globally
- Give back to your industry: Be instrumental in developing excellence within Medical Affairs
- Cultivate valuable partnerships: Broaden your peer network and enhance your own learnings while helping others
Priority application deadline is Friday, June 8, 2018. Applications received after this date will be reviewed only if space is still available in the indicated Working Group(s).
- Current MAPS members in good standing (Not a member? Annual membership is only $250 – sign up here.)
- Subject matter experts with minimum 15 years’ experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience can include direct employment within a life sciences company and/or consulting for life sciences companies
- Director Level or above in your company