MAPS Partner Circle
The Leadership of MAPS believes strongly in the relationship between Solution Providers and Industry to ensure we meet the challenges that Medical Affairs organizations face across the globe. As we expand our current offerings and launch new initiatives, MAPS will look to Solution Providers as true partners in meeting the needs of their Industry counterparts.
To this end, we have launched the MAPS Partner Circle to help accomplish the goals and vision of our non-profit Society. This annual program will provide our contributing Solution Provider partners with access to MAPS Leadership, faculty, key decision makers and thought leaders in Medical Affairs as we work to bring value and guidance to our members and the Medical Affairs community as a whole.
Why Join the Partner Circle?
- Access to and Collaboration With MAPS ELC & Senior MA Leadership
- Priority Application Period to Facilitate a Workshop @ MAPS Meetings
- Work with MAPS Leadership to Create Tools & Resources for Members
- Participate in Quarterly Solution Provider Advisory Council with the MAPS Board and Executive Leadership Members
- And more… Visit MAPS Media Kit to find out more.
Interested in hearing more?
Contact Frank Kudla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the MAPS Partner Circle, to set up a time to speak with MAPS Leadership regarding the program, or to sign up, please contact Frank Kudla, Director of Global Partnerships, at email@example.com.