MAPS Partner Circle
The Leadership of MAPS believes strongly in the relationship between Solution Providers and Industry to ensure we meet the challenges that Medical Affairs organizations face across the globe. As we roll out our upcoming initiatives and expanded service offerings, MAPS will look to Solution Providers as true partners in meeting the needs of their Industry counterparts.
To this end, we have launched the MAPS Partner Circle to help accomplish the goals and vision of our non-profit Society. This annual program will provide our contributing Solution Provider partners with access to MAPS Leadership, faculty, key decision makers and thought leaders in Medical Affairs as we work to bring value and guidance to our members and the Medical Affairs community as a whole.
For more information on the MAPS Partner Circle, to set up a time to speak with MAPS Leadership regarding the program, or to sign up, please contact Pedro Campa, Corporate Relations Manager, at [email protected].
Solution Provider Advisory Council
MAPS Partner Circle members are invited to join our Solution Provider Advisory Council. Partners will have extended access to MAPS Leadership, faculty and key decision makes in Medical Affairs as we plan and implement ongoing and future initiatives.
- To share ideas and best practices to further initiatives that meet the remit of MAPS for its membership, and add to the growth of the organization
- Each council member will partner with the Board and other decision makers in Medical Affairs to lead a specific initiative that benefits the Medical Affairs communications, such as the development of a standards a guidelines/guidance document, development of a learning and development program, or creation of asset(s) valuable to the community and the profession
- MAPS Partner Circle members
- Limited to one (1) member per company for attendance at the Council meetings
- Vice President level or above in the company
Frequency of Meetings
- Quarterly Web-conferences (90 minutes in duration) beginning Q1 2018
- One live meeting (2 hours duration) at the MAPS Annual Meeting, unless otherwise specified
- Ad hoc presentation(s) to the Global or regional Executive Leadership Committees (ELC)
Relationship With MAPS Leadership
- Council members will liaise directly with MAPS Executive Director on a regular basis, with ongoing discussion board available for interim discussions and idea sharing with additional MAPS Leadership
- Quarterly meetings to be attended by MAPS Board of Directors, President, and other Leadership as appropriate (e.g. Executive Leadership Committee members, other Committee Chairs/Co-Chairs)
- Council members are encouraged to submit topics and/or proposals for quarterly meetings in advance of the meetings
- Council members serve a term of 1-year starting at their inception into the MAPS Partner Circle, or a term of 1-year start at the time of renewing their participation in the MAPS Partner Circle
For more information on the Solution Provider Advisory Council or the MAPS Partner Circle, or to set up a time to speak with MAPS Leadership, please contact Pedro Campa, Corporate Relations Manager, at [email protected].