Attendees: Be Sure To Download the MAPS Mobile App for the Latest Info!The ONLY source for all final onsite information for the MAPS 2019 Annual Meeting in New Orleans.
The MAPS App for MAPS 2019 is a must have for New Orleans, enabling you to:
- View the latest agenda and faculty biographies
- Communicate with fellow meeting participants and share contact information
- Collect points for participation to win great prizes – the more you participate in MAPS 2019, the better your chances of winning – hints announced via push notifications!
- Receive important logistical information and updates
On your mobile device’s Internet browser, click on or enter in the below URL:
- Here you will find the links for iOS, Google Play and Mobile Web.
- Once downloaded to your device, open the app
- On the login screen, enter your unique login credentials as contained in the email you received on February 22. If you did not receive this email (be sure to check your spam), please contact Crystal Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form on this page to request credentials be resent to you.
The MAPS 2019 Annual Meeting is the single largest gathering anywhere in the world dedicated specifically for Medical Affairs professionals, their organizations, and those who provide valuable solutions to Medical Affairs organizations. We have achieved record registration to date, with over 360 participants registered as of March 1, 2019, breaking our previous record from last year in Miami of 270. Key industry participant demographics include:
- Nearly 100 life science companies are sending delegates to New Orleans
- 68% of industry participants are at the Director level or above in their organization
- 33 companies are sending multiple team members
- Over 70 field-based medical professionals will be participating
- Every function in Medical Affairs will have multiple voices at MAPS 2019 sharing the latest best practices and informing us of the challenges we must all address, together
- Over 70% of conference delegates are from life sciences companies (pharma, biotech and medical device)
In addition to this powerful collective voice of MA professionals, over 30 companies will be showcasing the latest solutions to the challenges facing every organization today, and how to future-proof your organization.
MAPS 2019 Annual Meeting will take place at:
The Roosevelt New Orleans
130 Roosevelt Way, New Orleans, LA 70112
The average nightly room rate at the MAPS group rate is $259 USD per night plus applicable taxes.
IMPORTANT: Please make your reservations using our group booking site via the link below to ensure you receive the group rate. Do not make your reservation directly with the hotel. Group booking site: https://book.passkey.com/e/49645034.
Discounted Registrations for Your Group
Please note that we offer 20% discounts for teams of 3 or more who register for the conference. If you are interested, please contact Pedro Campa at email@example.com for more information.