- Immerse yourself in the unique MAPS Community experience before, during and after the meeting – after all, we’re an ONGOING, ACTIVE Community, not just a one-off event
- Connect with and learn from over 400 MA colleagues from around the globe – the largest MA-focused gathering ANYWHERE
- Introduce yourself to new perspectives in over 20 eye-opening sessions, all designed by senior MA leaders aimed at providing practical take-home knowledge and tools
- Experience the culture, sights, sounds and tastes of one of our nation’s most vibrant destinations, including MAPS’ own take on Mardi Gras with our very own 2nd-line parade down Bourbon Street to our lively networking reception, 1 of 2 popular networking events where new connections are made, and new career opportunities emerge
- Harness MA’s largest collective voice to advocate for our profession, enhance professionalism across the function, and help us continue to elevate the MA function’s voice in our industry – Stronger with YOU!
We’re with Bob Dylan on that sentiment..which is why we selected New Orleans as the venue for THE most influential gathering of Medical Affairs peers anywhere.. Join together with senior MA leaders in the vibrant jazz capital that is New Orleans to experience share with professionals and build cross-industry standards and guidance, together. With keynote and expert panel sessions on such topics as Medical-Commercial Partnership & Interactions, Collaborating & Working Across the Medical Affairs Matrix, and Medical Affairs Vision 2025, as well as over 12 practical workshops AND a dedicated MSL program, you’ll have the opportunity to join together as a community to shape the future of healthcare. Discover the latest innovations, best practices, challenges and use cases, align on key priorities and common approaches to the challenges ahead, and develop clarity around Medical Affairs’ true value and role. There’s a reason why membership in MAPS has exploded by 300 per cent in the last 18 months – 2 successful conferences in the US, our first conference in the EMEA region this year, and all of our revenue is reinvested in learning & development for the Community and our Members, both in person, and online. And that’s why we’re pleased to provide all non-members who register for MAPS 2019 with complimentary 1-year membership in MAPS – so you too can experience this exciting advancement in the profession! Make plans now to participate in this career-changing experience! Let’s Sum it Up: 5 Reasons You Can’t Miss Out on This Experience: