New in the MAPS Vault!
Just one of our many member benefits, the MAPS Vault hosts an array of valuable resources addressing critical issues for medical affairs professionals, from current trends in medical affairs to changes in government laws that may impact our profession. Each resource contains a brief summary, highlighting the key points covered by the source document. Whenever possible, MAPS provides a link to the full source. As a non-profit organization, MAPS is not able to purchase access for subscription-based documents; however, we do provide the link for your ease of access.
Check out these newly added resources, which for a limited time, are publicly available:
- An FDA Viewpoint on Unique Considerations for Medical-Device Clinical Trials
- Innovative Approaches to Informed Consent
- IBM Watson: Application of Cognitive Computing to Big Data Challenges
- A Comprehensive Map of Molecular Drug Targets
Additional resources in the Vault include:
- Compliance Challenges within Medical Affairs
- New FDA Draft Guidance on Medical Drug and Device Communications
- The 21st Century Cures Act: What Medical Affairs Professionals Need to Know
- 8 Success Factors of Smart KOL Engagement
- Best Practices in Developing Top-Tier Medical Affairs Capabilities, Creating Impact Measures and Improving Globalization
- Big Data in Pharma: Current & Future Trends for Big Data Utilization Across Medical Affairs Functions
- How Economics Can Shape Precision Medicines
- Challenges Associated with Implementation of Clinical Guidelines
- Medical Affairs—The Time for Change is Now
- Patient Centric Approach for Clinical Trials: Current Trends and New Opportunities
- Pharma Medical Affairs: 2020 and Beyond
- Pharmacy Fellowships: Challenges and Opportunities for PharmD Graduates
- Precision Medicine: New Paradigms, Risks, and Opportunities
- Real World Data and the Regulatory Process
- The Emerging Role of MD Pharmacology Postgraduate in Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Future of Government Regulation, Enforcement of Off-Label Promotion
- Two years into the Sunshine Act: Synopsis of opportunities, challenges, learnings, and potential implications
- White Paper: Exciting Trends in Medical Affairs
- White Paper: Phase 4 Patient Recruitment: Timelines and Associated Factors
- Data Sharing – Where are we?
- Data Sharing Redux… Use of the NHLBI Data Repository
- Thoughts About Data Sharing From NEJM
- Enhancing Transparency at the US Food and Drug Administration: Moving Beyond the 21st Century Cures Act
Join now to access all of our premium resources, and experience the full benefit that MAPS offers to Medical Affairs professionals.