|From drug design through product launch, Medical Affairs brings critical value and has a significant role to fill. On Tuesday, May 9, 2017, from 12 PM-1 PM EST, Gail Cawkwell, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer and VP of Medical Affairs at Purdue Pharma, will share her vision and insights on the importance of Medical Affairs across the continuum from the early stages of drug development through product launch, and beyond. Dr Cawkwell will be joined by Dr. Tracy Mayne, Head of Medical Affairs Strategic Research at Purdue Pharma, who will contribute his views on the topic, as well.
During this webinar, Drs Cawkwell and Mayne will address such topics as:
- “Then and now”… the evolution of the drug development process to meet the needs of today’s stake holders
- The importance of Medical Affairs in the development of a medicine that
- Regulators will approve
- Payers will pay for
- Prescribers will prescribe and
- And patients will request
- How Medical Affairs can help chart the course for successful market preparation
- And more
Drs Cawkwell and Mayne provide medical and scientific expertise to healthcare professionals, payers, patients, and health systems. They also focus on ensuring that medical and regulatory decision makers understand the company’s medicines and therapeutic areas. Together, they take you through the critical path from drug development through product launch and beyond. Be ready to engage—toward the end of the webinar, there will be ample time for the speakers to answer your questions.